Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provisions of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners' questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, allow an additional opportunity or time to speak if determined germane and necessary to the discussion.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment may be received during the meeting when a specific agenda topic is scheduled for discussion by the Board. Prior to the first public comment, the Chairperson will indicate the topics on the agenda for which public comment will be accepted. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson. Please be respectful and refrain from personal or political attacks.
1) Vehicle Replacement Policy22
2) Commission on Aging - Addition of Snow Removal Vendor Contract27
3) Central Records Clerical & Records Agreement39
4) Appointments to Brownfield Redevelopment Authority and Board of Public Works44
5) September 2019 Claims 47
6) FY2019 Budget Amendments70
7) Boardman Lake Loop Construction Project Funding Agreement74
8) Automated Fleet Fuel Purchases78
1) Silver Lake - Lake Level Special Assessment District126
2) Duck Lake - Lake Level Special Assessment District129