There are two main ways to participate in Traverse Area Community Media: as a Content Creator and as a member of our Production Team. No experience is necessary! We're here to teach and help.
Content Creators do any combination of the following:
- Learn to film and edit their own videos
- Use TACM cameras and editing equipment
- Produce a studio show to be filmed by TACM staff
- Take advanced video skill trainings
- Upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, or any other online platform
- Record a podcast with TACM's training and studio equipment
And, they all submit videos to play on CommunityTV Channel 189.
If you already have a finished program that you would like to play on CommunityTV Channel 189, click here:
Production Team members simply help Traverse Area Community Media staff with recording important community events!
Sign Up for a Production Team Event