(If the opening ceremonies include an invocation, the invocation should precede all other
ceremonies, such as the singing of the National Anthem or Pledge of Allegiance, and
shall be done in accordance with an invocation policy as adopted by the Board of
Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Commissioners which is required to be open to the public under the provisions of the Michigan Open Meetings Act. Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Commissioners' questions, if any. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed three (3) minutes. The Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, allow an additional opportunity or time to speak if determined germane and necessary to the discussion.
Public comment will be solicited during the two public comment periods noted in Rule 5.4, Order of Business. However, public comment may be received during the meeting when a specific agenda topic is scheduled for discussion by the Board. Prior to the first public comment, the Chairperson will indicate the topics on the agenda for which public comment will be accepted. Members of the public wishing to comment should raise their hand or pass a note to the clerk in order to be recognized, and shall not address the board until called upon by the chairperson. Please be respectful and refrain from personal or political attacks.
1) Traverse Area District Library (TADL) Minutes of 8-15-199
2) Traverse Area District Library (TADL) Special Minutes of 9-3-1913
3) Legal Counsel Recommendation - Harassment Training15
1) FY2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant Agreement19
2) Child & Adolescent Health Center Grant Agreement-K-Town Youth Care Center31
3) Child & Adolescent Health Center Grant Agreement-Youth Health & Wellness Center51
4) Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Comprehensive Planning,
Budgeting and Contracting (CPBC) Agreement72
5) Michigan Indigent Defense Counsel (MIDC) Grant Amendment204
6) Surplus Property: Unused Food Service Equipment209
1) Office of Highway Safety Planning Grant - OWI and Seat Belt Traffic254
2) Report on Jail Medical Services (Well Path)