- All cell phones shall be switched to silent mode or turned off.
- Any person may make a video, audio or other record of this meeting. Standing equipment, cords, or portable microphones must be located so as not to block audience view.
- Any person shall be permitted to address a meeting of the Board of Public Works which is required to be open to the public under the provision of the Michigan Open Meetings Act, as amended. (MCLA 15.261, et.seq.) Public Comment shall be carried out in accordance with the following Board Rules and Procedures:
- Any person wishing to address the Board shall state his or her name and address.
- No person shall be allowed to speak more than once on the same matter, excluding time needed to answer Board Member’s questions. The Chairperson shall control the amount of time each person shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed (3) minutes.
i. Chairperson may, at his or her discretion, extend the amount of time any person is allowed to speak.
ii. Whenever a group wishes to address the Board, the Chairperson may require that the group designate a spokesperson; the Chairperson shall control the amount of time the spokesperson shall be allowed to speak, which shall not exceed fifteen (15 minutes).
Unless there are any objections, the meeting minutes of October 15, 2020 are approved1
i. Finance Committee
The purpose of the Consent Calendar is to expedite business by grouping non-controversial items together to be dealt with by one Board motion without discussion. Any member of the Board, staff or the public may ask that any item on the Consent Calendar be removed and placed elsewhere on the agenda for full discussion. Such requests will be automatically respected. If any item is not removed from the consent calendar, the following items are approved by a single Board action adopting the consent calendar with a MAJORITY ROLL CALL VOTE.
i.DPW Budget Status & Budget Amendments
ii.(Claims and claims reports are available for review at any time upon request.)
iii.Jacobs's - Monthly Operations Invoice ($44,529.69)
iv.Wade Trim - Design Engineering - East Bay Pump Station #2 PO# 9416 ($1,040.68)
i.Olson, Bzdok & Howard ($29.00)
iii.City of Traverse City WWTP
iv.Water Invoice #99024-Elmwood Greilickville Township July-Sept ($13,435.51)
vi.Water Invoice #99022-Garfield Township July - Sept ($480,292.38)
vii.Water Invoice #99023-Peninsula Township July - Sept ($61,257.53)
ACTION REQUESTED-A Motion to approve the Consent Calendar with a Roll Call Vote
iv.City of Traverse City Water Supply
Link to website for agenda & packet
You can find videos of the meetings at: http://upnorthmedia.org/watchgovtv.asp?SDBFid=2365