There are two main ways to participate at TACM: as a Content Creator and as a member of our Production Team.
Content Creators do any combination of the following:
- Learn to film and edit their own videos
- Use Media Center camera and editing equipment
- Produce a studio show to be filmed by Media Center staff
- Take advanced video skill trainings
- Upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, or any other online platform
And, they all submit videos to play on CommunityTV Channel 189.
If you already have a finished program that you would like to play on CommunityTV Channel 189, click here:
Production Team members simply help Traverse Area Community Media Center staff with recording important community events.